Jarod Pelletier - Men’s Team Coordinator
B.S. in Psychology at Rhode Island College
Jarod was not only a champion gymnast at the State and Regional levels, but he also played Pop Warner Football, as well as High School Football, Basketball and Hockey!
Jarod has been with East Bay since it first opened in 1984, as a student, and is now our Men's Program Coordinator. Jarod's coaching experience is not just limited to gymnastics, as he spent years as a Hockey coach and CYO Basketball coach.
His love of sports and his incredibly patient, low key approach to his students has made him a very important part of the East Bay program.
Highlights of his professional career include:
- Coach at East Bay Gymnastics since 1994 - State, Regional and National Competitive Levels
- RI State Chairman of USAG Men's Program Committee
- USAG Region 6 Governing Board - Voting Member
- 31 years gymnastics experience
Jarod has the following certifications:
- Certified USAG Safety Development Program
- Certified Red Cross First Aid and CPR
- Certified USAG Professional Member
- Certified USAG Professional Coaches Development Program
- Certified YMCA Lifeguard